Inish Bia, a small boutique Irish food and beverage import & sales company, is seeking a part-time Sales & Operation Manager to help drive the business forward. This role would be suitable for someone who is a self-starter and likes to work on their own initiative; someone who enjoys sales and meeting people; and importantly an individual who has a keen eye for market opportunities.
The job scope, based on a flexible 2.5 days a week arrangement, includes the following:
- driving sales with current and new buyers
- managing sales relationships including deliveries, in-shop promotions etc.
- provision of regular sales tracking and reports to Inish Bia board
- managing online sales, driving promotions and pricing incentives
- promoting and marketing of Inish Bia products and suppliers online and at events
- managing of all inventory, logistics and providing stock analysis
- ensuring successful 3rdparty relationships including, but not limited to, logistics partners, government departments (SFA etc.), buyers, organisations, and clubs
- ensuring the financial management of accounts and acting as point person for related queries
- managing general admin as required
The ideal candidate will have some or all of the following preferred attributes:
- passion for organic, high quality food produced by small artisan producers
- knowledge of food retailing or distribution in Singapore
- ability to engage confidently with trade buyers eg grocery shops, restaurants, hotels
- interest in taking ownership of projects and driving sales with passion
The candidate must meet the following job requirements:
- excellent spoken and written English
- willing to work 2.5 days per week on average but with flexibility
- work independently at home for operations matters
- work out-of-the-home meeting customers and buyers, liaising with warehouse and delivery service providers, and organizing/attending food tasting events
- occasional evening and weekend work required e.g. food tasting events and operating a pop-up shop, but this would be managed so that it is for no more than 1/3rd of the time in any month
- some experience in the food retailing and/or logistics sector
The candidate will be a Singaporean or PR
This role offers a base salary plus commission.
If you meet the job requirements, please contact us with a short, 1-page CV and a cover email highlighting three of the preferred attributes you meet.
Please send to: email@example.com